SailNet Community - View Single Post - Life Raft Purchase
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Re: Life Raft Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
Rockdawg, it has come to my attention that you, being a non-boat owner, have a certain amount of disposable income. Furthermore, I note that you have no presence out here on the Pacific. I can remedy that for you. My cruising grounds are from Victoria BC, down to Acapulco Mexico. If you wish to go to Hawaii, may I suggest the 2014 Pacific Cup. We can race this as a double hand (I will need a commitment and a deposit on expenses no later than fall, 2013). You can store your Viking RescYou Pro 4 man life raft (valise style) on my boat between sails. Let me know your interest and we will work out the details (heck, Iíll even go in half on the raft).
Thanks George.

From SFO to HI in a heart beat. . I won't even mind to sail her back to Victoria, BC for you. Let me know the ballpark figure. I am with the old school, I watch every dollars I spend. If this is a go, I don't mind to fly to SFO to meet and sail with you to gauge our compatibility before the commitment date. I think a four-man crew in a boat is too many for off shore....LOL. Two is good.

Do you get bonus if you are a 2 man crew in the race?

I am easy going, funny as hell, very clean and organized. I don't need much of sleep and am a very good cook.

I will study the race websites. Let bring this off line.

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook