SailNet Community - View Single Post - anchorage etiquette
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: anchorage etiquette

lol mark---i still love ye....
i got here first, way back in december--am anchored in zihuatenejo right in the middle of the playa madera/playa principal anchorage.
i was nice n quiet until my mechanic arrived--now we use a daylight only generator--used to be a red honda now is a plain wrap--err unwrapped honda 2000.
because i use the genny i now have a beautiful bit of independence--my electric windlass works perfectly well...as does my manual one.(manny and ellie on my bow)
now when we finish alignment and motor mounts i can sail as a buddy boat with my mechanic --and not have to concern myself with finding crew..
but i wanna shoot souls who donot have a clue as to how the anchors are set in a south facing bay with 360 circling daily...
.some folks seem to think pulling up someone else's anchor is a fun thing to do--and do not take responsibility for their actions .....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41 and ericson 35mII
cruising tropical mexico at present, working my way southward

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook