SailNet Community - View Single Post - California to the Virgins
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: California to the Virgins

i have been anchored in zihuatenejo bay since dec 15th -- is a lovely anchorage--much better than la cruz anchorage, which is totally unprotected..perfect weather---i will not like leaving here--- cruising is all about change, as that is our only constant.
i will bypass acapulco and hit anchorages on my way to huatulco/puerto angel...and more south.
as i do not do marinas except in summertime, we may not meet until canal, if you go there...or not, as i am sloooooww....and i anchor.
happy sails.

for those still in la cruz-do not hesitate to anchor in isla grande, walk across the isthsmus and snorkel in the cove that is a reserve --- awesome--so much like caribean coves with brain coral and clear turquoise waters.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to zeehag For This Useful Post:
endoit (07-16-2013)