Well Sunday I took of half the canvas, replaced the impeller, opened the seacock and fired the Yanmar. Caught the first time and worked like it should. I said my thank yous to all the sea gods for that and gave Haleakula a kiss. While it warmed up I gave a run down my checklist of electronics and fired them all up. Stereo worked, chartplotter worked, radar worked, freshwater pumps, etc.
All looks good. The new cushions Donna has been working on all winter look great.
This comming weekend is our official start of boating season an our first weeked staying back on the boat every weekend. Good thing as our Club is having its St Patricks Party Saturday night and I dont wantto drive home afterwards...tihsway we can just roll down the doick to our boat
I have one project...new rope clutches and a few winches to rebuild but looks like the weekend of the 22 should be our first sail of 2013 weather permitting.
We usually start off with our 135 and she is waiting in the V berth to be put on the Harken furler.
Cant wait to set Haleakula free of her winter dock lines and knock the slime off her bottom.