Thread: virgin
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miatapaul View Post
While I think his chances of success have been grossly over rated in this thread, I do wish him the best luck. And luck is what he will need. A boat he has never seen before, that he got from a charity auction (IE they could not give it away) and he wants to leave the day after he takes possession. He has no offshore experience and does not even know the area? People here have been saying "take a life vest and a hand held VHF" and no one has said it is a REALLY BAD IDEA, saddens me. This has Coast Guard written all over it. Adrenalin junkie fulfilling is not worth the risk of life an money of the Coast Guard as they have thin enough resources as it is.

My guess is that he is more troll than real though as I can't imagine trying this and I have done some stupid things in my day! Sorry that I did not say what he wanted to hear, could not in good conscience do that.
You said what I ws thinking too...didnt make sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook