SailNet Community - View Single Post - Perkins 4.108M DIY Rebuild -- A Narrative
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013
Learning the HARD way...

eherlihy will become famous soon enough
Re: Perkins 4.108M DIY Rebuild -- A Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorFin View Post
- I didn't think my neighbor would appreciate blue overspray highlights on his silver BMer.
You'll never know until you try... Of course if this is the neighbor whose flashing you fixed a few posts back, I would have asked that they move the car so that you could take advantage of the weather window.

I feel some of your pain on the waterpump. My Universal M25 has an Oberdorfer raw water pump, which has been through several major revisions. Fortunately the guys at Depco Pump in Clearwater live and breathe this stuff and took the time to 'splain it to me. I never would have figured this out by doing internet searches, and my local tractor parts guy has no idea about raw water pumps.

Please keep up the good work! Even the kibuki dance is appreciated. We are all living vicariously through you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Getting back onto the water after undergoing knee surgery.

Last edited by eherlihy; 03-15-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: k*I*buki not kubuki - how many "e"s in Potato?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook