Originally Posted by TakeFive
With the temp forecasts I'm seeing, I really don't see how I'm going to get the bottom scraped, sanded, and painted by my hoped-for launch date of April 6.
I try to take heart in the fact that the bad weather's also happening to everyone so if I lose a day or a whole weekend to weather then so do the other boats in the yard. If enough people are in the same boat presumably that launch date might be able to slide. The long range forecast is at least showing it clear and back to normal March temps by next weekend. Fingers crossed!