SailNet Community - View Single Post - Smackdaddy needs your thoughts/prayers
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Smackdaddy needs your thoughts/prayers

Steve (aka Smackdaddy)

Updated content by Jeff J - Forum Admin, Rob, Kane and everyone else at Sailnet H.Q.

On behalf of everyone at SailNet and the entire SailNet community, I would like to offer our deepest sympathies to Smackdaddy. As some of you undoubtedly know by now, Smackdaddy recently suffered the tragic loss of his wife in an automobile accident. While I would not be so presumptuous to pretend that anything we might offer, would alleviate his loss, it is my hope that by letting Smackdaddy know that we stand with him as a community, keeping him in our thoughts and our prayers, we might offer him some small degree of emotional comfort and shelter during this time. Smackdaddy has played a key role in maintaining the vibrancy of the SailNet community for many years. Please join us in letting Smackdaddy know we are thinking of him and his family.

Click Here if you'd like to help Smackdaddy out

Smack of The Month : BFSshop.com, is the official home of BFS Gear for Big Freakin Sails!

Last edited by administrator; 04-24-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook