SailNet Community - View Single Post - Heading to the Keys!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013

Capt. Gary Randall is on a distinguished road
Re: Heading to the Keys!

Hello again, glad to hear you made it, the reason I normally follow the coast line from Pensacola Panama City although it has a slight bend the current is normally with you. There are plenty of parts in Panama City for your water pump. I recommended the most economical place to buy it in earlier post. You probably need a seal, however I would check the shaft before replacing the seal.
I'm still offshore in Florida Bay. This is a great place to go exploring with the dink. Lots of little islands and mostly shallow water great fishing. Probably going to go into port Monday or Tuesday.Then I will take a rental car to Panama City to get my truck and motorcycle........
I will look you up if you're still there..... in the meantime enjoy grand-lagoon and Panama City Beach.

CaptG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SIGPIC] The only difference between an ordeal and a adventure is your attitude!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook