So today was a little more productive than yesterday. The chilly temps around 40 still somehow felt warmer than yesterday since the wind wasn't so bad, and it was dry. I got my new anchor light installed with LED. Since the mast is down and the masthead plug is about 15' from the socket, I had to rig a temporary battery to illuminate the LED and verify that I had the polarity correct. I wasn't up to playing the 50-50 odds after raising the mast!
I also got the entire hull scraped, so no loose paint left. A little sanding this week and with some luck I'll be painting by the end of the week. As I mentioned in another thread, I ordered paint from Jamestown today.