SailNet Community - View Single Post - Inflatable kayak on board
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Re: Inflatable kayak on board

I carry a pair of Advanced Systems advanced frame singles that I bought at an end of season sale a perhaps 5 years ago. They fit in small bags (roughly 15 x 30 x 18") that I store under the vee berth filler and in the stern locker. They have really transformed our whole cruising style in that we now tend to sail to portions of rivers and creeks we have not been in seeking anchorages that are close to explorable places. We spend much of our time out exploring back corners of no where. There are places that I have anchored scores of times over the years, that I now discover have a whole range of unnoticed views, creeks and backwaters that could not bee seen from the deck of Synergy anchored in deep water.

I also like the chance to get some exercise while out there.

Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Curmudgeon at Large- and rhinestone in the rough, sailing my Farr 11.6 on the Chesapeake Bay
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook