SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bounty, 2 minute mutiny?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013
Tartan 27' owner

CalebD will become famous soon enough
Re: Bounty, 2 minute mutiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Which one do you wish to analyse next and make a spectacle about?
Um, I'm not the one who made something like 20+ posts to the various Bounty threads. If you were checking you would find that I did not post in any of them as it seemed like a lot of wagging tongues to me. I stumbled upon the link I posted which is a day by day review of the CG hearings. I thought it was interesting so I posted it for anyone who might have missed this in all the long, drawn out pizzing contests that made up the bulk of the other Bounty threads. I know that some of you seem to enjoy that kind of thread, but I do not. I knew that I could count on you however, to assert yourself in this thread.

As for making a spectacle about some boating accident, no. That is not me, so I leave it up those more qualified! :G Or those wearing glasses :G

A more useful discussion I would like to see after hurricane Sandy is how people react to the incredible amount of damage caused to moored and docked boats. What changes may be coming to a mooring field or slip near you?

Everybody has one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook