SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking for a used or new raytheon raydata st60 plus
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013

Shiraz is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for a used or new raytheon raydata st60 plus

Hi there thanks soooo much for you prompt reply and for welcoming me to this community.
Just to inform you I have all other sailing instruments from Raymarine and a auto pilot as well but unfortunately this Raytheon Raydata 60plus has been such a great performer on the chart table. I been using it since long as a repeater.
I am aware that Raymarine took over Raytheon, been in touch with them, send them two instruments for repair and the Raydata and where repaired but the Raydata as they do not have the display unit, so they sent it back.
I will follow your advice and will come back to them but in the meantime will try to get a used one or so.
Also tried to connect a Raymarine graphic Data plus but on its back only have two SeaTalk and two nmea in and nmea out, Raydata also has speed and depth, so I won't have readings for is two.
Well this is my story and I will keep on looking as I haven't found an equal instrument inside the Raymarine ST60+.
Thanks again,

Shiraz
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook