SailNet Community - View Single Post - Johnstone Strait - going North in spring?
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 03-19-2013
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bellingham, WA USA
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: Johnstone Strait - going North in spring?

We have gone through the Yucultas and the Upper Rapids and were planning a Seymour Narrows transit this spring - unless we have to move to Plan B, of course! It will be a bit early so we will expect to wait in Campbell River for a good weather window and leave early, as we are accustomed to.

This year the goal is to go North of Cape Caution to Klemtu, and return via the Broughtons. Of course, every day will determine what happens next, no matter the plan. Any one with experience inside Draney Inlet, or all the way to Bella Coola, we would be grateful for thoughts.

Loriprov is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome