SailNet Community - View Single Post - Smackdaddy needs your thoughts/prayers
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013
..........huh?..

Izzy1414 is on a distinguished road
Re: Smackdaddy needs your thoughts/prayers

Steve,

The future rarely turns out the way our mind's eye envisions it. Most of the time, the differences are inconsequential and we deal with them easily, without thinking about it. Sometimes though, those differences involve horrible, life altering events that remind us that we are not in complete control.

I believe strongly that all we really are as human beings is but a collection of all those who we have loved and who have loved us. Those souls are part of us forever and we part of them. Alicia will always be a huge part of the lives of your boys and you, and indeed all those she loved. And you and the boys will continue to be a huge part of her legacy. Through her love, your children will continue to be molded by her and the vision you and she share for their character will carry on.

Like everyone else here, I share a deep sorrow for you and your family for the unimaginable pain you are going through. I hope you won't mind when I give my loved ones a little extra hug in your honor.

Good luck and godspeed,
Doug

I'm not sure what Dickens are, but I think they may be important and I sure as hell don't want them scared out of me.......Izzy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook