Originally Posted by northoceanbeach
Thanks, if it's a small craft advisory, hopefully I won't be out, and I wish someone could erase Oregon from the map, so people could sail from Seattle to San Francisco.
That Yankee. I tried to get her to call me or give a phone number but she didn't respond and instead today is having an open house at 3-4 today. I'm not sure how god of an idea that is, to have what like 5-6 people come poke around and feel pressured into buying it?
That's not a classy way to sell a boat if you asked me, and like the post said, the engine probably won't start, and with a herd of bargain hunters how will I know if it's the battery or the entire thing is blown?
I tried finding that ad on Craigslist but found one in Gig harbor that was not $4k but much more, mor like 20K+
Did you have a link to the ad? I'm curious to see what she said if it is only $4K! Good luck! I hope you find your forever boat! LOL. . . but if you decide to sail here past Oregon, you might consider waiting until the end of May. The weather is much more agreeable then. Anytime between now and then is going to be a crap shoot.