SailNet Community - View Single Post - Coast Guard License..., by Budd Gonder
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013
1982 Skye 51

obelisk is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard License..., by Budd Gonder

I am going to study at home for my Master 100GRT Near Coastal license (yes, I believe it can be done)and am looking for the following text that is out of print:

The Coast Guard License: Six Pac to Master-100 Tons : Sail and Power: Budd Gonder: 9781880093061: Amazon.com: Books The Coast Guard License: Six Pac to Master-100 Tons : Sail and Power: Budd Gonder: 9781880093061: Amazon.com: Books

Has anyone used this text to prepare for the exam? I have all the Bowdich, Chapman's, etc. texts which I am using at the moment but I have been told by some folks that this book is not to be missed. However, it seems it is out of print and all the copies on the internet are quite expensive, ~$95 at best, over 200 at worst, though the original price is only $29.95. Maybe there is still a site out there with a reasonably priced version but I don't think so. doylemarine.com has them for 31.95 but when I called to confirm, they said they were out of stock and could not get any more.

Does anyone out there have a copy they would be willing to part with for somewhere around the original price? You could even have it back once I complete the exams...

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook