(looking a bit blue, too ! )
I spent that past several days scraping and sanding the hull. It now sports two coats of Pettit "Sea Kote" (?) Blue ablative.. I ferget what rezactly
Only took 2/3 of a gallon, to boot. Oughta do for a quick touch up next year if needed. Looks good; but showed up a few blisters and such. At least now I know where ta look for 'em next time out!
I got the droopy rub rails back on; even where there was a foot or less of bottom connection missing. It'll ride the top OK and who knows... I'll probably need new ones before the season's out anyway!
Propane is *SO* much more efficient and fast! I ended up trying to make coffee on one of those single burner Coleman fuel cookers. Wa-a-a-a-y to much trouble and time. Went to Wally World and bought a Coleman propane stove and a Coleman drip coffee maker. Now I'm set!
Fitted a new zinc to the shaft and scraped and sanded the prop. It had been painted over barnacles and more deposited over that! Next trip, Ill take the wire wheel and do 'er up right!
more to come.............