SailNet Community - View Single Post - Chasing my dream
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013

CptBradford is on a distinguished road
Re: Chasing my dream

i stand fare right now boat is paid for so no expense there totally rebuilt interior and some exterior wood has been refinished...as far as it goes so far the only thing on my list for essentials to live is a mini dorm like fridge that i would use when only connected to shore power...as far as the sink goes i know that there is hose on dock for running water thought bout a sing mounted to some sort of stand that i can use on deck and break down just for washing dishes and such anyone ever done this or have an idea that would make a hose into a usable sink....as far as amenities go i have installed a radio and plan to mount a tiny flat screen tv in the v-birth for entertainment at night as the marina i plan to live on provides cable...for me this is a chance to restart i have spent many years and thousands of dollars to waste away my college career but still havent graduated i am now 24 plan to live alone...maybe a dog or cat for company but other than that id love some more import on living on this small boat...or other possible places/marinas in sc as long as the job market there is decent as i am beyond broke haha thank you all for responding to my post i appreciate it and have gained alot of advice from you all
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook