SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Bridge to Bridge race.

Never heard about this one but it seems just such a coll idea, kind off: if you think you sail fast just appear and we will see

I guess that t I missed it because I was on my cruising time

First to arrive were seven kite surfers then one wind surfer. The Hydroptere was there but started before time and did not finish? and the America's cup 45 where to show up but stayed at home. Shame , it would be nice to see what was their comparative performance.

This seems to be such a great idea for all that love speed sailing, no matter the boat or means that it is hard to understand why there is not more types of boats racing, just for the fun of it. I hope this race grows fast in number of participants, types of boats and media attention. It has all the ingredients to become a classic sail speed race...if only the Americans liked more sailing, I mean the general public. But I guess that a good movie and TV coverage of a race like this can contribute to that: Speed is always spectacular.

Ronstan Bridge to Bridge Race at St. Francis Yacht Club - Yachts and Yachting Online

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook