Re: Exceptional Deal on Spray Nine Cleaner
Spray Nine is great stuff but I only use it when I need its strength - it is very toxic, no matter WHAT they say on the label. My dog ate some paper towels that had been used to wipe it up and it nearly killed him.
We found him unable to control his hind end, took him to the Vet who determined he had a corrosive poisoning condition.
The treatment made us smile though - he gave him an intravenous alcohol feed which acts as a solvent to flush out the toxic stuff from his bloodstream. He put an I.V. in his leg and then poured an airline bottle of Stoli into it.
It's just as pure a lab alcohol and cheaper so....
Poor old beast was mainlining his martinis.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.