first sailed january 2008
Join Date: Mar 2008
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Re: I've become very concerned about the weather...
I have waited Long enough that I have to either pay a months moorage today or move so I'm going to stay here. I'm still going to come by Seattle though. I should probably go to eugene and result anyways and drop off my bike. It's really not being used as much as I thought I would and that v berth looks pretty cozy.
Plus I can title the boat there an not have to pay sales tax so the trip will pay for itself. Also my passport arrived. I could just have it mailed but there are sme things i. could do.
I've been getting things done on the boat. It looked nice when I it it and it looks nicer now. The main reason I started this early is I was afraid that if I waited until summer all the boat would be sold. So no hurry.