SailNet Community - View Single Post - Greek cruise
Thread: Greek cruise
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Greek cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookee View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've got the feeling that we'll have to have a couple of trips out there to get to know the ropes. My experience is that once in a new place the 'old timers' will be more than happy to give us the benefit of their experience regarding the best way of getting to where the boats berthed and which anchorages/harbours/marinas to aim for . Thanks again.
Last Year I have cruised in the region where you have the boat now. If you are going to sail the boat intermittently during the season that region will be more than enough for a year (in my opinion). You have plenty British living and cruising there, specially in Gouvia Marina and in Cleopatra marina (a favorite).

On the area you have

Gouvia Marina | Corfu | A full guide to Gouvia Marina

Cleopatra Marina | Aktio - Preveza

and the one were you are, Lefkas marina.

The marina of Lefkas and Gouvia belongs to the KG group that has more marinas in Greece:

K&G Med. Marinas Management: Marinas in Greece - Moorings - Online Reservations - Greek Marinas - Harbours, Harbors - Creete, Zea Piraeus Athens, Kalamata, Lefkas, Corfu - Marinas Management

That is a great cruising area and Cleopatra Marina and the ones near by have great prices for having the boat on the hard.

http://www.sailingissues.com/yachtin...ineraries.html

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 04-08-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook