SailNet Community - View Single Post - Real life playing out one of my ideas.
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013

denverd0n is on a distinguished road
Re: Real life playing out one of my ideas.

Well, he didn't just tie up the grandmother. He threatened her life, held her at gunpoint, tied her up, and then stole her car.

Yeah, if he hadn't done all that stuff then it would probably be no big deal. On the other hand, if the parents weren't both drug dealers (as well as being users), and if they didn't have rap-sheets as long as your arm, then they probably wouldn't have lost custody in the first place.

This has been the top story here in the Tampa area since the day they kidnapped the children. From what I've seen and read, my conclusion is that these parents are major losers, and the kids will be far better off when they are back in the custody of the grandparents.

Since Cuba has an extradition treaty with the U.S. and routinely sends American criminals back, I suspect that it is just a matter of time before the parents are in prison where they belong.

Oh yeah, and feel free to call me judgmental, if you want. There are some things that we SHOULD be judgmental about, and I think this is one of them.

Last edited by denverd0n; 04-09-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook