SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Pacific Northwest Cruisers party.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kellysails 
#1 ·
We have been doing a cruisers party here in the Pacific Northwest for about 13 years now. The original start was an unplaned get together of 13 boats at Sucia Island in our local San Juan islands. The party goes on each year and just gets biger and better each time. Bob from Lats and Atts fame laid clain to it as the PNW Lats and Atts party. In reality we have never let go of it as our own. We have not missed a year yet. This years party is on and will be occuring in Poulsbo Washington on the second weekend of August. The enjoyment and fun had have always been great and most of the partys Bob and Jody show up. I beleve they will be here this year. We always welcome them and thank them for what they do and have done for the cruising community. Cruising Outpost his quarterly magazine is alive and he is still afloat. So this post just serves to laet anyone know the party is on. The board wont let me post a link so for information go to pnwsailors.com and look in the calender of events for the party.

#2 · (Edited)
Here is the link to the pnw thread
http://www.pnwsailors.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2277

We attended last year in Everett for the first time. A fun time was had and we are signed up for this year. It's a bit on the wild side, just know what you are getting into. And it is always fun to talk with Bob Bitchin and Jody. And if you like cannons, wow! It is a Pirate Party to extremes.

Here is the video of the canon salvo going off. You can see my wife (Admiral) enter the frame at the 1:23 minute mark just forward of the cannons. She won't do that again:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.