SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2 Crew Available from French Polynesia
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013

debbiedragonfly is on a distinguished road
Re: 2 Crew Available from French Polynesia

Hello, I am wondering if you are still needing a boat? My fiance is currently about to make land in Hiva, and then will continue on to Tahiti. His current crew is leaving to come back to Calgary Canada so he'll need someone to assist him from there to Fiji, where I will be joining him later. He's asked me to start posting and this is what he's requesting.

"Need people in good shape, preference given to crew with sailing experience and or plus certifications. not prone to getting seasick. Pay their own personal expenses such as travel to and from boat, food contribution, and any other personal expenses. Sharing of chores with others on board a must, cooking, watches, cleaning.

I need crew from May 24th starting in Tahiti, and I will become desperate for crew when crossing from Tahiti to Fiji around End of June, first week of July. There is possibility of crewing on from Fiji to New Zealand, end of September, beginning of October also".

He has a 50ft, Hunter CC with water maker, solar panels, generator, etc.. a great boat with lots of room you'd get your own cabin with washroom as well. George is very easy going and competent with his Off Shore Yacht Master Cert. If you have any more questions.. feel free.

Last edited by debbiedragonfly; 04-11-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook