SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Clarc33

I don't know why I never talked about this one: It is so pretty ...and fast too. Speed with style on a boat that has a variable draft with a bulbed lifting keel: from 1.25m to 1.95m .

Lots of the ballast for the weight, type of keel and draft: 40% of B/D ratio on a very light boat (2.850kg) allows a relativelly narrow hull (2.54m) with a more than decent sail area (51/46 sqm). The light weight means an high tech construction with Vacuum-Infusion, Epoxy resins, bidirectional E-Glass use of carbonfibre fibre and light wooden elements.

a wolf in disguise

If something can be said against is that the boat has not a proper head, just a chemical one and the galley is really minimal. This makes it a weekend cruiser at most... but a boat that will let many astonished at club race and that certainly will put a big smile on the face of the one at the tiller. However I think the boat deserved a better interior one as well done and as beautiful as the rest of the boat: That would be perfection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 04-13-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook