SailNet Community - View Single Post - Good Deck Shoes?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
Re: Good Deck Shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
Ditto.
I have worn Sperrys for decades, and recieved a pair of WM shoes as a gift in 2009. They were completely worn out and hardened by the middle of 2012. My latest pair of Sperrys, that were purchased in 2008, are still grippy but ugly as sin, covered in paint and varnish.

Thanks to the folks at Crocs, i will be testing a pair of these this season;

Crocs

I'll let you know how it goes.
One kids got hurt on our boat wearing Crocs. She was standing on the aluminum rubrail, getting ready to jump into the water. The Crocs have no grip on wet aluminum. She fell partly straddling the deck.

Crocs are not welcome on our boat.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook