SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013
GennyWinch

dsullyec1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dsullyec1
Re: Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?

Hey, Zee, I keep hearing "we" and from the sounds of it, you have a new partner aboard. Cool. I checked out Barra de Navidad on Google Earth since I'd never heard of it, and it looks like the marina is very ultra nice! Is it expensive to stay at that marina? The motel is huge and pretty amazing. For the rich folk. I remember when you wrote your sailnet entries from Mazatlan earlier in the year. Now you're almost back there. I remember you saying you were (pleasantly) stuck there because of something you needed to fix on the boat. Wow, time flies. Then you're on to Golfo de CA. Are you going to go meet with the guy who was the previous owner of your boat? That would be pretty awesome to meet him. Lots of stories to share between you two. Have fun, and would love to know how these places fare as stopping points. You're quite the sailor, lady. I admire you for that! I'm not sure what I am yet...living on a boat does not make me a sailor, but at least I'm getting my seal legs. Now I'm having a problem on land...feel like I'm moving all the time. Haha. I'm an in-betweener now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook