Originally Posted by rockDAWG
I have committed to this voyage from BVI to Colon, Panama. If the wait is not too long for the crossing, I will stay on the boat until Panama City. From there, the Captain/owner will have his pre-arranged crews to sail her to Australia.
Leaving for BVI next Tuesday and sail out Wednesday weather permitting. It looks like wind will die down next week. Only two of us, my favorite number (2) for the long voyage. Last month, we have 5 of us in the boat doing the Thorny path. We had no place to go. In the mid-passage, the owner had to fire the acting captain. It ended up only 4 made it to Dominican Republic.
I am bringing my fishing gear and hope to get some good sushi on our way.
Careful of the reef fish and ciguatera. Safe trip