SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
post #225 of Old 04-18-2013
zeehag
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....

Re: Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?

no partner, just me n my gato--sometimes a friend helps, bu tno partner...have a slave boy who does mechanic work occasionally, and repairs boats well, but no partner...ialready met a previous owner--he was a jerk..lol..aggro drunk--said he had this boat 20 yrs when he only owned it 4 yrs and left it on a breakwall in santa barbara for someone else to salvage and refit poorly--he was an interesting guy....the fella i have mortgage with gets my ericson in june 2014, and i ant worried about nothing...i will spend some time with mazatlan friends --mebbe 2 weeks , dont know yet--then on into golfo de california for more repairs...
i dont know about the marina--i hear it is very pricey--i will be anchored in the lagoon. with the skeeters....lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeehag; 04-18-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome