SailNet Community - View Single Post - Will USCG fly over Cuba airspace?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Will USCG fly over Cuba airspace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksailorguy View Post
I truly wish that Minne would stop declaiming on Cuba, it gets tiresome having to constantly correct him.
That's certainly the pot calling the kettle black. You were once encouraging the fake foriegn sponsorship scam in an early contribution here. I'm glad you've changed your approach and are applying for a license. I posted the actual link to the US rules on Cuba.

Quote:
I am currently working with two American women (i.e. a very small business) who did specialized Cuban tours licensed by the OFAC under the general license provisions (cultural, religious, sports, journalism, etc.). They recently received a 'person to person' license to conduct tours.
I'll stand corrected that it takes a large organization.

Quote:
Granted, it wasn't easy.......
Although, this was actually my point, not the specificity of the organization.

----------

You certainly know by now, as we've crossed swords on this many time, that I'm entirely fine with legal visits to Cuba, for those inclined. What ticks me off are those that encourage the foreign port of departure or sponsorship scams.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook