SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Dehler 38

And talking about other interesting sailboats of about that size, the new Dehler 38 on a nice movie by yacht magazine:

MOVIE:

Geburtstagsgeschenk: Dehler 38 - Yacht TV - Segel Videos von Europas größtem Yacht Magazin

The song says in Spanish " que bonito", how beautiful and they are right, it is a beautiful boat on the interior and on the exterior. The boat seems also very fast and moves through the water with grace.

To be frank I just hate that big white transom. Nothing wrong for me with wide transoms but closing them with a vertical white surface just makes them look ugly and fat. If they are left open they would not be a model of beauty to my eyes but would not be ugly.

Perhaps it is just me because some brands seem to have opted for this solution (Dufour and Dehler).

Regarding price and compared with a Salona 38, one of these in a basic version would cost about as much as a Salona 38 top version, I mean epoxy hull, performance rig and lead keel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 04-20-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook