SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

The design work has been progressing nicely. Even when you start from scratch design is an iterative process with a drawing drafted, and then studied and considered, some time spent thinking about it in the 'worry chair' and then the design is tweaked. In this case we have a dillitante drafting (me) and the Maestro providing the guidance so the iterations may be fewer, than if I were doing this myself.

I think it may be helpful to see some of the interim steps of the process to see how those iterations appear.

So here is an update lines drawings:

And here is a fist look at the updated rig which is loosely modeled on a Folkboat rig, but with a taller foretriangle:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Curmudgeon at Large- and rhinestone in the rough, sailing my Farr 11.6 on the Chesapeake Bay and part-time purveyor of marine supplies
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook