Well, the lake thawed out and the water came up and I was ready to finally get the boat back up, and then the recovery company backed out. They said that it wasn't covered by their insurance. At that point, I decided I was just going to do it myself and hope for the best!
We cradled it with a few tow straps and chained an electric winch to a tree on one side and a come along winch on the other. I pulled it closer to the tree to pull weight off the trailer, and used a pulley and truck to pull the trailer out. Next we began letting out on the winch to roll it back and placed styrofoam blocks underneath to help it upright. Between the winchs, foam, and a few other straps to keep it from sliding, it came up on the blocks and was upright in a few hours! After that we used a 3 ton floor jack on the back to lift it up and get more blocks underneath. Right now it is sitting with the back raised (we have blocks to lift it more) and the front is cradled and just waiting for a backhoe to come to lift the front so that we can back the trailer under it. If all goes as planned, it will be back in the water in no time!
We also used the electric winch to pull the stern pulpit 90% back to where it should be. I don't think it will go any further, but I'm just happy that there was no other major damage.