SailNet Community - View Single Post - Will USCG fly over Cuba airspace?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Will USCG fly over Cuba airspace?

Hi everyone,

This is me being a moderator here.

We need to keep it sailing related and not political, if possible. If this becomes too political, I drop it into OT and then some good info is lost. If you want to have a political discussion on this, take it to OT. However, no one can get personal... not even there.

I would also like to remind everyone that the topic of cruising to Cuba is a very political and hot subject on Sailnet... and really anywhere. Because of that, these threads often do not last long in the general discussion and open forums outside of OT. Let's see if we can keep this one out of the gutter... at least a while longer.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook