SailNet Community - View Single Post - Politics and Moderation
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: Politics and Moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T37Chef View Post
While you're doing all this thinking ...could you rename the off topic P&R section the "sewer"? Call it what it is
I don't think its necessary to ridicule, demean, or make the people on SN who like to occasionally post in the Politics/ Religion and Other threads feel less than for doing so

It is your right to refrain from reading or posting there but believe you have some sort of superiority or "high road" by creating a caste system singling out as posters as "less than" by designating the place people share opinions a "sewer" is unnecessary.

My friend you and I will respectfully always disagree about this and because we don't agree doesn't mean I have to go to the "back of the bus".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner