In search of the perfect 12v, LED lantern
I'm looking all over the web and in stores for the perfect LED lantern to hang from the middle of my boom to light my cockpit while at anchor, on a dock, or motoring.
- 12v; car-lighter type plug (no batteries, solar, chargeables, etc)
- LED (warm white color, not cool )
- Lantern or hanging fixture style (to hang from aft half of boom)
- Easily removeable (unhook, wind cord, and go)
- Use with a 12v extension cord to run down the boom, through the companionway, to a 12v outlet
- No inverter required
- Low draw
Have you seen something like this?
Severna Park, MD
Pearson 35 - s/v Tiger Lily