SailNet Community - View Single Post - Politics and Moderation
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Politics and Moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselostparrot View Post
Are you saying you don't have a poor rep?
I don't understand the answer.
I don't understand your point.

BTW, there was a member here named ParadiseParrot. He ended up pissing off half the members here, not to mention one of the moderators, before finally being shown his way to the door. Funny that. Just curious, before I pull IP addresses, if you might have been around during that time? We still have his IP address, incidentally. Not a cousin of yours, is he? Your name brings suspicion... but hey, the world is filled with parrots! They are everywhere. Some are fun to watch and listen to, while others like to take a high limb and crap on others when they walk by. Just hope you two don't happen to be talking from the same branch. Because if you did happen to remember seeing him when you looked in that mirror in your cage, yet you did enjoy hanging around Sailnet, I would consider the unfortunate reality that not all Parrots learn to talk. Some just hang around on their perch, watch you quietly behind the bars, and observe the world around them in utter silence. In that way, they are often ignored, and ignorance is bliss. But when they start talking, they gain attention. When they gain attention, well, so does my IP checker and subsequent ban and IP blocking from an ISP should they be the same person or in the same general neighborhood.

Ponder that metaphor for a while in silence, please, ParadiseParrot.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook: