SailNet Community - View Single Post - What are these things?
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 04-27-2013 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: What are these things?

BTW, it is plastic, and has what appears to be a grip-like texture of lines around what seems to be a cap (all in the picture), but it also seems to be a one-piece structure that does not unscrew. I have seen these on sailboats before (without the wire) and I have to think it is a very common part on sailboats, but...

As I say, it does seem to be related to the bilge, at least due to its location
OleSwole is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome