SailNet Community - View Single Post - Would a world sailing TV show really make good TV
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Would a world sailing TV show really make good TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattyseaman View Post
I found this crew of young sailors that are about to embark on a world sailing adventure. They are using a national television network as their portal to the world. Would sailors, seamen and the masses really tune in every week to watch a show about adventure, discovery, survival, culture, and relief? It looks interesting enough. Take a look at there video trailer and you decide..
tidesofchangeproductions.com
Hey hey, guess what ? NattySeaman just happens to be .... one of the people who made that video.

Why oh why is it that some people cannot lie straight in bed ?

NS ... or should I say Brandon ? If you wish to give your website a push there is really no need and fluck all good sense in playing the old "well golly gosh and gee whizz look at this wicked website I stumbled across .... quite by accident of course " game .... when you have used your real name and email address at sign up.

So ...... amend your post to achnowledge you are one of the owners of the website and put "film producers" or something similar in your signature. You know I think you tried this on last year sometime, correct ? You got stomped on then as well. Living is only half of it mate .... the learning bit is important as well.

anywho ... I wish I could get someone else to pay for my cruising so all this negativity might just be envy on my part.

Cheers

Andrew B

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Last edited by tdw; 04-29-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook