SailNet Community - View Single Post - Webcam to watch your boat -- Done! And how-to.
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
"Intruder" on board

Yesterday I got an emailed alarm from the boat. There was an "intruder" on board.

(added the rectangle for his privacy)

I took a look at the attached pictures and discovered... it was the marina manager. They hauled me back out yesterday.

Pretty nice that it all worked.

This is right up there with when I got the bilge pump alarm a couple weeks ago, when they splashed us to launch a boat we were blocking.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook