SailNet Community - View Single Post - Young cruisers
Thread: Young cruisers
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 04-30-2013 Thread Starter
DubeJ

Re: Young cruisers

I think that you all are right. I have been reading a lot and thinking. I can't do it, because I am limiting myself due to other things I make a priority. I have decided to change...and with that, I am setting a realistic goal. I am excited and will keep this post alive by my future milestones....what milestones? Great question, I will let you know when I hit em!

aeventyr60, your signature hurt my feelings: "Your dreams minus your doubts equals your net worth" I've always been a proud dreamer...i climbed Mt Shasta summer and winter, I motorcycled across America, I've backpacked Europe (twice), I've spelunkered into volcanos on 3 continents....hell, I've even done Hash runs in Thailand. Where did I hang up my dreams and start thinking the BMW was more important than me. I am the inspiration to my daughter, what do I teach her? That BMWs are more important than dreams???? I am happy to make this change. Thanks for that signature, it has inspired me.

Their are few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of field artillery.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome