SailNet Community - View Single Post - Young cruisers
Thread: Young cruisers
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013

DubeJ is on a distinguished road
Re: Young cruisers

I think that you all are right. I have been reading a lot and thinking. I can't do it, because I am limiting myself due to other things I make a priority. I have decided to change...and with that, I am setting a realistic goal. I am excited and will keep this post alive by my future milestones....what milestones? Great question, I will let you know when I hit em!

aeventyr60, your signature hurt my feelings: "Your dreams minus your doubts equals your net worth" I've always been a proud dreamer...i climbed Mt Shasta summer and winter, I motorcycled across America, I've backpacked Europe (twice), I've spelunkered into volcanos on 3 continents....hell, I've even done Hash runs in Thailand. Where did I hang up my dreams and start thinking the BMW was more important than me. I am the inspiration to my daughter, what do I teach her? That BMWs are more important than dreams???? I am happy to make this change. Thanks for that signature, it has inspired me.