SailNet Community - View Single Post - AWESOME Banana Bread Recipe...
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: AWESOME Banana Bread Recipe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
CD, I would like to concede that you are in fact the best looking and smartest male moderator on this site. I spoke with Jeff and TDW and they both agree. We are simply no match. Your magnanimus awesomness is unmatchable. We are not worthy. I hope this public admission from us will relieve any future posters from having to post your obvious win? Thank you, CD! You truly are the Best Looking and Smartest Male Moderator!!
(Wiping tears)...

Faster, my old friend, you made me misty eyed. I know that admission was difficult. In fact, I bet you can't hardly believe you did it yourself!!! (hehe) Thank you for the very kind words. IN light of this, I simply cannot make any future posters meet the previous requirement. I will share the recipe with all my fellow boaters in the spirit of the goodwill you have shown.

Good eats, everyone! And thanks for the fun! I got a bunch of laughs out of it!!!

Christie's (Mrs. CD's) Spicy Banana Bread Recipe:

2 cups flour
1 cup bananas (mashed)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (more or less – to taste)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (more or less – to taste)

Mash bananas together with nutmeg and cinnamon, set aside.
Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well.
Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in banana mixture and vanilla.
Place in loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook