SailNet Community - View Single Post - NE Insurance Rates - Reasonable?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
Re: NE Insurance Rates - Reasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harborless View Post
Doesnt that upset you? Your friends life has been forever indebted to someone else for insurance. This is lunacy people. Lunacy. And every timr ive had something happen with my car insurance they Aalways find a clause to get them out of paying. So basically im being robbed monthly and when i need help it doesnt come. The system is screwed not my thinking. You people are too indocrinated to attempt any further discussion in this matter. I feel sorry for you. Harborless out.
Ps ur right it only coers us waters. What a crock o crap rip off. No thanks.

No my friends brother in indebted because he had no insurance, not because he had insurance.. He is not paying the insurance company his payments go straight to the "victim" because he lost a court case on who was liable and who was at fault. He was only found 50% at fault but 50% of millions is still LOTS of money. If he had insurance he may not have been indebted or a lot less "indebted"..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook