SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Smackers:
I think you have it spot on old chap. "Circular logic".

Brent:
"airtight one piece door" "Airtight"? Boy, you are smoking some weird stuff. Time to get real. Show me one "airtight, onepiece door" that works on a yacht. Then show me "airtight one piece " window frames and "airtight one piece" hatches.

You guys can be very easily entertained. Brent was buying into the 183 degrees of positive stability one moment and now he's lecturing us on stability. That's choice.
I'll wait for his explanation of 183 dgree positive stability.

We can be stupid here or we can all work together to understand the reality of what makes yachts work. I've been at it for a long time. I am pretty comfortable with my understanding of naval architecture. My track record speaks for itself.

183 degrees, that made my dogs laugh.
Your choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook