Originally Posted by JimMcGee
We now return to our previously interrupted program...
OK, a couple of practical questions:
- How much money do you realistically have to spend -- now and over the course of the summer?
- How much are you going to have to spend toward your wedding, honeymoon, new living arrangements, etc.
- Is you new bride on board with this idea?
- Is she on board with the idea that you'll be spending all of your free time fixing up the boat and not with her?
- Is she a sailor?
- Will this be a project you do together? If you think it will does she know that?
OMG.. I should read more closely - had no idea this was concurrent with a wedding. Wow!!
Jim I agree with almost everything you wrote, except the figuring out the money. I always had more fun, made less mistakes and did better when I didn't figure the money out.
Hey - here is one that will fit any budget -
Free 23' Oday sailboat