SailNet Community - View Single Post - Alejuela 38 vs Pearson 365/367
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Alejuela 38 vs Pearson 365/367

JonB:
I hear you. I never really gave it much thought back then. Until some of the guys were arrested. Gene La Force died in prison. Don't know how or why. Were they "criminals"? I guess so but I didn't see them that way. To me they were just normal, So Cal guys bringing in pot for themselves and their friends. Now in Washigton State pot has been decriminalized. Kind of makes you wonder how something can be a criminal offense one day and OK the next and sanctioned by our state government. In Wa's case it has more to do with the state seeing pot as a revenue source when they are hurting for money than anything to do with ethics or morals. The word 'hypocracy" comes to mind. But I'm not smart enough to figure that stuff out. My first room mate in college had been sent to prison for pot charges. His parents turned him in. I asked him if he was angry at his parents he said no. "They could never have imagined the world they were sending me to." Kind of sad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook