Re: How to Proceed...
Thank you for considering my options, and vessel. It is not what I want to hear, but, that is ok. I think, with all of the advice I have received, that I will sail the Abacos for awhile. Around July I will head back to the states and find a hurricane hole to hold-up in until the winds become more favorable for a trip south, or my experience warrants an atlantic route. Hopefully I can find a job in the keys or better yet the abacos.. unofficial of course.
Thank you all for the advice.