SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Brenta 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiasDePlaya View Post
Time ago talking with four friends that own a 36.7, they are thinking to replace she by something bigger and they say that they lack interior space. But they have never sailed more than an afternoon on their yacht! I told them and just stared at me. I do not understand wanting a sailboat with beds, bathroom and kitchen have never used or will use in the future. It is much more logical to buy a daysailer that a cruise if you're just going to sail close to the yacht club. I am very interested in the Summit MD35.
There is nothing wrong in wanting to sail a faster and bigger boat if one has the money for that, what is funny is that some need false excuses to do that.

Regarding day-sailers or weekend cruisers there are some with 60ft and I guess that in what regards causing an impression to friends they will be as suited as cruising boats or more. Not that these babies will nor be able to do some racing and certainly they are a pleasure to sail

Look at the interior of the B56: A daysailer-racer that one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook